Étude House Flower Moistfull Cream Review

Sunday, August 4, 2013


The first thing I notice about this moisturizer is its smell. It is heavily scented.  It is not a bad smell, very floral and very pleasent. I remember my coworker asking me if I had sprayed perfume in the room after I had opened the jar, but maybe he is just sensitive to smells.

Although on the packaging, it says cream, I think it is definitely more of a gel.

Another unique thing is that it is made of various kinds of flower extracts. I was skeptical at this claim until I checked the ingredients on the box and indeed listed on the box are vairous flowers.

Claims: 
"Moistfull Flower is formulated with Baobab Tree extrct to relieve and replenish dry skin with abudant moisture and a Cherry Blossom Floral complex to help nourish, soothe and protect the face."

Directions: "Apply cream to all areas of the face and neck as the final step in skincare."

Performance: This is a great cream for the spring or summer seasons but too light for winter. It applies on smoothly and leaves a slight sheen. It requires a few minute to become fully absorbed into the skin. When you apply this into your skin, you can smell the soft, floral frangrance of the gel - cream.  I love that there are so many plant extracts in this cream but it didn't make my skin brighter or softer. It didn't clog my pores at all and it didn't irritate my skin. It just did the basics, which is keeping my skin moisturized, as well as making my skin smell good. Maybe on younger skin, it will have a stronger effect.

Texture: It has a gel texture which smooths onto the skin easily. If you look closely, you can detect a slight shimmer in the gel, when applied, the shimmers disappear.

Price: 16 000 Won for 50ml



I love the pink glass jar with micro shimmers in the glass. The cap is pink and plastic.

What I love about it:
- Lovely fragrance
- Gel texture
- Basic hydration
- Contains many plant extracts
- Cute glass jar

What I don't love about it:
- Didn't do anything special but provide hydration
- Doesn't absorb quickly


Rating: B
If you're young (teens) and looking for a great basic, affordable moisturizer for the summer or spring and is not sensitive to scent, I would highly recommend this. Don't expect it to do anything more than provide basic hydration though.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top