Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist Review

Saturday, August 3, 2013
This has to be one of the cutest packaging for face mists. I've never seen something so cute. Tony Moly always makes one of the cutest packagings for cosmetics.

                        Ok, so a little bit freaky when you take the cap off.


Performance:
When I spray this on my face, the mist is not very fine. It hits my face sparsely and I find that I have to spray it a few times to refresh my entire face, which also ends up leaving my face dripping wet. The spray reminds of the disposable spray bottles that you can get for travel. The mist makes me feel refreshed for a minute and then the effect goes away. 

It is a little bit moisturizing and leaves your skin smelling sweet, in an artificially sweet way. One pump of this and you can smell the slightly floral and sweet fragrance. The smell is very strong and artificial but not too unpleasant.

What I love about it:
     - very adorable packaging, you can leave this on your vanity table as a decoration
     - small size - it's easy to carry in my purse

What I don't love about it:
     - sparse distribution of the mist
     - artificially sweet scent 
     - feeling of freshness doesn't last long
     
Price: 6800 Won for 60ml at Tony Moly

Rating: C
I wouldn't repurchase this again because there are much better sprays out there that can make you feel refreshed for longer and not have product dripping down your face. The unevenness and sparseness of the spray really hampers the fresh effect. I would not depend on this on a hot day. I prefer micro sprays much more.

Availability: It can be found at any Tony Moly store in Korea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top