Important

Sunday, June 8, 2014
Dear Readers,

Recently, I've found out that someone has been copying quite a few of my posts and reposting it on her website. She did not ask for my permission first nor let me know about it at all. Although she did link the post back to me at the end, I still don't think her actions are right. I spend a lot of my time and effort on my blog and it pains me to see my things copied entirely. Also, I wonder if the other posts are also taken without their owner's permission.

I don't mind if you repost a preview of my post and link it back to my blog but please ask me first. I definitely don't want my entire posts reposted without my permission. 

I hope that in the future, we can all respect each other here on the internet and avoid situations like this.

~ Chrissie

P.S. If you would like to check if your posts are also on that website without your permission, send me a PM through google hangout.

1 comment:

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top