Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick Review

Friday, January 30, 2015
Going into Etude House always manage to turn a stressful day into a happy day. Perhaps it's the soft, powerful floral signature scent that wafts around or its sweet, pink, girly decor. There's just something about Etude House. Usually I head straight towards the new collection to check it out. They always have new things but other times when I've been in Etude too many times, I wander around to their permanent collections lines. That is where I found today's reviewed product.


Sometimes Etude House has the cutest packagings and sometimes it also has the most boring packaging and sadly this falls into the latter but never mind that because the actual product inside is pretty cool.  The Etude House Bling Bling Eye Sticks are simply eyeshadows in the form of a stick. There are around 5 or 6 colours from the permanent line although availability depends on each individual store.  I think the price was around 4 200 Won each.



I picked up two colours: #08 Ivory Baby Star and #10 Little Bear Star. They're both very wearable colours with a bit of shimmer and shine. I can wear these on a daily basis without people wondering if I'm going to a party. They're quick to apply in the morning or on the go. I'm not too fond of touching my eyes while I'm outside so these are perfect. Because they're sheer but buildable I can easily control how much colour I want to show up. They're great used on their own, as a base or to soften up a harsh eyeliner.

#08 Ivory Baby Star is a cool champagne colour with shimmer. I like to use this to brighten my eyes. The shimmer in this one is quite noticeable.

#10 Little Bear Star is a neutral bronzy brown colour. The shimmer in this one is not as noticeable as the shimmer in #08. It's a very easy to wear color.

Judging from the name of this product, you may think this is a very sparkly item. It's not. Despite it being called Bling Bling, I find that it's actually just a pretty shimmery item. The Aritaum Wannabe Longwear Shadow Sticks are much more sparkly. As you can see in the swatches above, these can be built up to a pretty opaque level. You may rest assure that no matter how much you apply, you won't look over done. 


Performance wise, these last pretty well on my oily eyelids. I see a bit of smudging by the end of the night but it's nothing serious as the colors are so wearable. I keep these two in my purse and I already have a backup :)


The Good:
  • affordable
  • easy to take on the go 
  • very natural color range
  • buildable
  • long wearing
The Bad:
  • boring packaging

If you have any questions about this product, please let me know! Thanks for reading ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top