Recent Empties and Tossed Outs #2: Mostly Korean Skincare Items

Sunday, May 3, 2015
Empties #2

Hello everyone, over the past few months, I’ve accumulated new items to share with you in another empties post!




Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
I’m sure you’re all familiar with this product. It’s a pretty basic staple! It does the job in making sure my skin is clean without irritation.

Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule: I’m actually so sad to be out of this as it is my one of my most favorite Korean skincare products. At the moment I’m using the Hanyul Optimizer, but I do think I prefer Missha’s Night Repair more. Reviewed here.

Missha Flower Bouquet Cleansing Oil in Cherry Blossom: I’ve reviewed this before and you can find it here. I still feel the same about it and I’ve a back up already. Reviewed here.


The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleaning Foam: This was one of the first cleansing foams I’ve ever purchased. It’s really cheap, I think about $3-5 dollars, depending on where you get it. It foams up nicely, scent isn’t too strong, and it does the job without making my skin feel squeaky clean.

Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Gel (no picture): Another very popular item and one of my personal HGs. I use this product for so many reasons such as skin irritation, sunburn, blemish, and regular burns, that I feel nervous being out of it! This item is a definite must have for me.


Bath and Body Works: Country Chic Shower Gel – I absolutely adore how fresh this smells. It's described as "Sparkling lemon, golden sunflower, and amber wood."


The Body Shop Aloe Vera Body Butter
This is by far my favourite body butter from The Body Shop. I like their other scents as well, but when my skin is being sensitive and I just need it to be moisturized, I use this. It hydrates really well and I find that the Aloe Vera Body Butter texture is more absorbent on my skin compared to the other scents.


Tossed Outs


Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer

I've really enjoyed this concealer. It blended really easily and the coverage was good enough for my under eyes. It's also really cheap. Sadly, it dried out so I must toss it away now. 

2 comments:

  1. hello Chris , I can call it that? haha I really like your comments , you should do a comment wonder the pore freshner -etude house I would love to see . you could show us your routine skin care , current ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I will have those posted soon :)

      Delete

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top