[REVIEW] COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Today, I'm back with Part 2 of the Snail skincare regimen. As I've introduced the Cosrx Snail 96 Essence review, I'm following up with the cream.


"This Advance Snail All in One Cream that supports natural regeneration of damaged skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles."

I have to admit, until recently where I finally purchased a moisturizer that has SPF built in it, I didn't use sunscreen on a daily basis. I've tried so many in the past that were just too heavy, sticky, or shiny that I just didn't bother using it.  Now that I'm approaching my thirties, I'm just more mindful of my skin.  If this product addresses both wrinkles and skin damage, I'm all for it. 

PACKAGING
This is very much a traditional tub of cream. Though, if given the choice I would much prefer it in a squeezy tube or a pump bottle. The plastic divider between the tin lid and the actual product stops things from getting messy. I'm also really happy they've included a plastic spatula because dipping your fingers into products is not hygenic at all.

As you pull up the plastic divider, you will see that a lot of the cream sticks to the it. The cream is slimy and it stretches so it can get a bit messy if you're not careful. 

Like the essence, there isn't any scent to this product.

It's kind of an opaque gel-cream. It stretches a lot! Luckily the little spatula is able to scoop some out without mess or fuss. 

This is how it looks on the skin. It spreads out thinly and nicely but doesn't absorb immediately. When it does try, I'm happy to say that it's completely matte. My skin usually feels velvet soft afterwards with no signs of the initial gooeyness.

PERFORMANCE
As I've mentioned in the previous post, I really enjoy the CORSX Snail 96 Mucin Essence. That one I find is highly moisturizing and absorbent. I thought I would feel similarly for the Advance Snail 92 All in One Cream but that's not the case. Although the cream is much thicker and slimy, I don't think it's as effective as the essence. As a cream, it's the final step in my skincare regimen. It comes after the essence. However, it's not as moisturizing. I don't know if it's just because of the dry Canadian climate but my skin stills feel a bit dry after wearing this. This wasn't the case with the Scinic Snail Matrix Cream. Not to mention, this takes such a long time to absorb compared to everything I've ever use. The only benefit is that it dries off without a trace. 


OVERALL
I'm not a big fan of the tub packaging nor is this product hydrating enough for the climate I live in. I still enjoy that it feels light and dries down to a completely matte finish. If you're just looking to purchase one item from this snail line, go with the Essence. You'll get much more concentrated stuff and it's more effective. I'm still looking forward to trying other things from CORSX. Next pick on my list - CORSX Rice Ultimate Nourishing Overnight Mask.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, if i can ask which one is your favourite snail cream ? i've been meaning to find a new one haha


    http://theteacoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the Scinic Snail Matrix Cream but I'm not sure if it's still made now.

      Delete

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top